You are only entitled to redeem Game Codes being given away as part of the Giveaway if you are located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. This Giveaway is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
NOTE: A PS5 OR PS4 IS REQUIRED TO DOWNLOAD, USE AND PLAY THE FREE GAME.
1. How to Participate. To be eligible for this Giveaway, you must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 2 below, have internet connection (while broadband internet access is not required, it is recommended), and you must own or have access to the PlayStation® Store and a PSN ID prior to the Giveaway Period.
Game Codes: On September 10, 2021 (#2KDay), 2K will give away Cross-Gen Digital Bundle Game Codes (each a “Game Code”) for the NBA 2K22 Cross-Gen Digital Bundle for PS5 or PS4 (“Game”) on a first come, first serve basis on Twitter @NBA2K between 12:00:00 pm Pacific Time September 10, 2021 and 5:00:00 pm Pacific Time on September 10, 2021 (“Giveaway Period”). A total of 100 NBA 2K22 Cross-Gen Digital Bundle Game Codes will be given away during the Giveaway Period in a series of announcements and once all 100 NBA 2K22 Cross-Gen Digital Bundle Game Codes have been successfully redeemed, no further Game Codes will be given away. Game Codes will be available in groups of 20 @NBA2K and are only available while supplies last. Once the Game Codes have all been given away, the Giveaway will be closed. Check the Twitter @NBA2K account during the Giveaway Period to try to be the first to redeem one of the Game Codes.
Redemption: To be the first to redeem a Game Code: (i) take a Game Code from @NBA2K on Twitter ; (ii) go to the PlayStation Store and login using your PSN ID; and (iii) select ‘Redeem Codes’ and enter one of the Game Codes (each a “Code”). You will be notified immediately as to whether you were the first participant to redeem the Code. If you were not the first participant to redeem that Code, you will receive a message stating that your Code is invalid.
You can attempt to redeem as many Game Codes as possible but limit only one (1) Free Game per person/PSN ID. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Free Games by using multiple/different twitter accounts, PSN IDs, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/redemptions and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Game Codes will not be awarded by chance and this is not a chance-based contest or prize draw. The speed of participants’ responses will determine if they can redeem a Game Code. 2K is not responsible for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. By redeeming Game Codes (or attempting to do so), each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Terms, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway.
2. Eligibility. Participation is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their state of residence. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Proof of residency and age may be required. You are only entitled to redeem Game Codes being given away as part of the Giveaway if you are located in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Any redemptions originating from any other jurisdictions may be considered void. Employees, officers and directors of 2K Games, Inc. (“2K”), NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association, the Women’s National Basketball Association, NBA Media Ventures LLC, NBA TV LLC, and the NBA & WNBA member teams (collectively “the NBA Entities”), the National Basketball Players Association, the Women’s National Basketball Players Association, the National Football League Players Association (as licensing agents for the Women’s National Basketball Players Association), the NBA 2K League (current and past players are not considered employees and are eligible to redeem Game Codes as part of the Giveaway) and Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (collectively, the “Giveaway Parties”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Giveaway materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to redeem Game Codes as part of the Giveaway. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Notification. Participants will be notified immediately if they will receive a Free Game when they attempt to redeem the Game Code. If a participant tries to redeem a Game Code for a Free Game but another participant successfully redeemed that Game Code first, that participant will receive a message that the Game Code is no longer valid.
4. Free Games. Each participant who is the first to redeem a Game Code (“Code”) will receive a NBA 2K22 Cross-Gen Digital Bundle Game for PS5 and PS4 (“Free Game”) via their PSN ID. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Free Game: $69.99 .
Limit one (1) Free Game per person/PSN ID. If any Free Game or Game Code is not redeemed or is deemed undeliverable, the Free Game and/or Game Code will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
Free Games and Codes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any Free Game, 2K reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value. Unclaimed Codes or Free Games will not be re-released as part of the Giveaway. All Free Games and all parts thereof are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), except where prohibited by law. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RECIPIENTS.
5. General Release. BY REDEEMING CODES (OR ATTEMPTING TO DO SO) AS PART OF THE GIVEAWAY, ALL PARTICIPANTS, INCLUDING ANY FREE GAME RECIPIENTS, RELEASE 2K, THE NBA ENTITIES, ALL OTHER GIVEAWAY PARTIES, AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SPONSORS, AND AGENTS, INCLUDING ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (“RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, MORAL DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY CODE, FREE GAME OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF MORAL RIGHTS), TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION, AND AGREE NOT TO MAKE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES IN RESPECT THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION (I) ANY CONDITION CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND 2K'S CONTROL THAT MAY CAUSE THE GIVEAWAY TO BE DISRUPTED OR CORRUPTED; (II) ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, ILLNESS, LITIGATION OR DAMAGES (COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY PARTICIPANT’S OWN NEGLIGENCE ARISING OR RESULTING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE REDEMPTION, DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE, POSSESSION, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF A FREE GAME OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS GIVEAWAY OR IN ANY ACTIVITY OR TRAVEL RELATED THERETO OR FROM ANY INTERACTION WITH, OR DOWNLOADING OF, COMPUTER GIVEAWAY INFORMATION; AND (III) ANY PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN ANY MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE GIVEAWAY. 2K'S DECISIONS IN ALL RESPECTS RELATIVE TO THE GIVEAWAY ARE FINAL.
Game Codes are subject to verification and are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Terms and through legitimate channels, (b) any part is counterfeit, altered, defective, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way or (c) contain printing, typographical, mechanical, computer, electronic, or other errors. Released Parties’ liability for Codes containing electronic, computer or other errors is limited to replacement of such Code with another eligible Code, while supplies last. In no event will Released Parties be liable for more than the stated number of Game Codes in Section 1.
The above provisions apply to the fullest extent permissible by law, provided that nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit 2K or Released Parties’ liability for any liability which may not be lawfully excluded or limited.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITES, PLATFORMS OR CONSOLES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, 2K RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Disputes. Except where prohibited by law: (a) As a condition of eligibility for this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the any of the Released Parties and participant or his/her representatives, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any Codes or Free Games given away shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased; and (c) The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, in the City of New York, County of New York, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations subject to the enforcement of the mandatory provisions of any other applicable law. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, or the rights and obligations of participant and 2K in connection with this Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Disputes Section of these Terms, shall take place in the courts of the State of New York, in the City of New York, County of New York.
IN THE EVENT THERE IS A DISCREPANCY OR INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN DISCLOSURES OR OTHER STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN ANY GIVEAWAY MATERIALS AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL PREVAIL, GOVERN AND CONTROL.
10. 2K: 2K Games, Inc. (“2K”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. 2K’s address is 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato, CA 94949, USA.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO 2K AND NOT TWITTER.