INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. NBA 2K22 GAME SOLD SEPARATELY.
NBA 2K22 Totino’s™ In-Game Content Offer (the "Program") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. An eligible minor should have a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to participate. Void where prohibited.
The Program begins on October 11, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Program Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Program.
3. How to Participate, Receive, and Redeem Offer:
During the Program Period, visit a participating retail location and purchase a qualifying, specially-marked package of Totino’s products to obtain an on-pack code (each, a “Code”). See Appendix A for a list of qualifying products. Then, visit nba.2k.com/totinos (the “Website”), enter your email and the Code to receive a NBA 2K22 in-game code (each, a “Locker Code”) via browser window. The NBA 2K22 game and an in-game NBA 2K account (“Account”) are required to redeem the Locker Code. Creating an Account is free. Codes can be entered on the Website through May 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Any unused Codes after that time will be void. Locker Codes must be redeemed in game by no later than 5/30/2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET or the Locker Code will be invalid. The following NBA 2K22 in-game items are available based on specially-marked product purchased:
· Codes from Totino’s Pizza Stuffers, Totino’s Party Pizza Singles and Totino’s Pizza Rolls (25ct and smaller): Receive a Locker Code redeemable for one (1) Gold Shoe Pack;
· Codes from Totino’s Minis Multipack, Totino’s Pizza Stuffers (4ct), Totino’s Party Pizza Multipack and Totino’s Pizza Rolls (50ct. and higher): Receive a Locker Code redeemable for one (1) MyTEAM Promo Pack + one (1) Gold Shoe Pack.
· For Walmart Only: Codes from the Totino’s Pizza Rolls (130ct.) SKU at Walmart: Receive a Locker Code redeemable for two (2) MyTEAM Promo Packs + one (1) Gold Shoe Pack. Each Code can only be used once and subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code will be void. If a person enters the same Locker Code into multiple Accounts or attempts to establish multiple Accounts, then the Administrator and/or Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may void any such Locker Codes and Accounts. Codes, Locker Codes, MyTEAM Promo Packs and Gold Shoe Packs, have no cash value. In-game items are provided "as is” with no warranty or guarantee. Codes or Locker Codes generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the submission process are void. Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right to substitute an item of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Participants cannot substitute, transfer, sell, barter or auction any Code or Locker Code. If any part of any Code or Locker Code or redemption thereof is counterfeited, or if a Code or Locker Code comes from other games or promotions, or if any part of any Code or Locker Code is illegible, mutilated or tampered with in any way or obtained through illegitimate means, or if a Code or Locker Code contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Code or Locker Code and/or redemption thereof, as applicable, will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Liability for an irregular Code or Locker Code is limited to providing another code, subject to verification of original Code or Locker Code irregularity. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding, including without limitation, determinations regarding the validity of Codes and/or Locker Codes.
Limit of ten (10) Code redemptions (across all content types) per account. Limit one (1) Account per person. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address and/or Account. Any attempt by any participant to redeem more than the stated number of Codes, using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's participation in this Program and that participant may be disqualified.
2K Games, Inc., 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato, CA 94949. Sponsor: General Mills Marketing, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55426
Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Administrator, Sponsor, NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), and the NBA member teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”), and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, damages, claims or causes of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any Code, Locker Code or in-game items.
6. General Conditions:
Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it (including, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions), if any fraud, technical failures, human error or for any other reason, as determined by Administrator and/or Sponsor in its sole discretion. Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all available remedies (including attorney’s fees) from any such person to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
7. Limitations of Liability:
Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the Released Parties, participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, delayed or faulty computer transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Program; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, garbled, misdirected, delayed, damaged or stolen email or other communications of any kind; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any Code, Locker Code or in-game items.
Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or in-game items, awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
9. Participant's Personal Information:
Appendix A – Participating Products
Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls™
Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls™ Minis
Totino’s™ Party Pizzas™
Totino’s™ Pizza Stuffers